Sunday 26 August 2007

Mating Dimza & other plans









Today Linnea & I went to Norway and kennel Nanduhria to mate with Boss Du Chateau de Paradis. He was a very pleasant dog, like a copy of our Buddha but a little bit smaller. Same open, friendly and just great temperament, just what I have hoped for.....I am really looking forward to doing this line breeding on those real french workinglines....Hopefully it will give workingdogs with potential and a continuing towards our breeding goals:-)))) It will not be puppies for show, but real and genuine workingdogs that we can build on...Exiting:-)

Pictures above of Boss.

Also Bita is really pregnant....I think it will be a litter of at least 5 puppies, I am very happy about that also! Hopefully she will also give us something for the future, and I think she and Faxe is a very good match, both inside and outside:-))) I understand that this will be a busy fall, but it will be really exiting if we can get back into the saddle so to speak!!!
/Annelie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Så spennende at du har brukt Billy, var så heldig å treffe ham da jeg kjøpte valp fra Kristine. Han er jo bare en helt herlig hund, så det skal bli spennende å følge med på kullet. Billy er halvbror til min Cane, de har samme far (Orsam). :)