Wednesday 15 August 2007

Legoland- about how life goes on.....


This last week we took a long awaited trip to Legoland with my dad and the kids. My sister Linda, husband Robert and their kids Jakob and David took care of the dogs. It is strange how life goes on although you have lost someone you always had around...how that feeling of emptyness can hit you wherever you are- even if you are among hundreds of peope you can feel so alone...Know what I mean?? My mom always wanted us to take the kids to Legoland....It didnt turn out like that, but we had her in our hearts all the way to Denmark and back...
We had a great time, with good weather, nice food and alot of nice impressions all the way. We took the camper over Öresund and Stora Bältbron, and it was really a nice view...I can really recomend it! Legoland really was a great place, alot of nice people and nice dogs in the park.That was a great thing: you could take your dog inside the park...and there were really nice, wellbehaved dogs allover.No barking or fighting, because I think there is a different attitude towards dogs in Denmark: they can come with you allover..In Sweden we keep them so protected from everything, you cannot take them to amusementparks or other activities.
Just as I were beeing bummed out for not having a dog with me, I saw the most lovely groenendael puppy coming towards me. He was really well behaved in that environment, with hundreds of kids, attractions etc. I was glad to see that in a belgian puppy...Then as they came closer I realised that it was Peter, Marlene and Guinness!!!! Boy was I happy and surprised to see him(them)!!! Finally I got my own dog at Legoland!!! Hugging him I realised that he really is a very good doggie so far......he made me really proud as a breeder, I hope that will continue!





Zach and Bella took their very own drivers licenses: at the Statoil Traffic school! Pics above..They also made me go on rides that had my stomach upsidedown.....more than once...I really faced my fear of hights.....Legoracers.......At the Billund Camping we had some nice barbecue and some cold danish beer....the kids had a great time and so did we...I had my mom in my heart-and I thank her and my dad for making this trip possible.
/Annelie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vilket sammanträffande att du sprang på en av "dina" valpar på Legoland!