Monday 6 August 2007

Testing my mobile camera....





I just realised that my cellphone takes ok photos....In order to get pictures to put here its more than enough....So now I saved alot of money because I dont have to buy a new camera...which is good....Today I was at work, the first sunny day of this summer...first day with weather good enough not to wear longpants.....but I do have a nice office so I guess its ok. Bella went with me, and we had a good day together, eating out and watching my old school that is next to my office: Göteborgs Högre Samskola, a great school that I attended for 6 years.
Also today finally Paula has got her own blogg..Welcome! She breeds really good aussies under the kennelname Force Galaxie , and is a very involved agilitytrainer with one of the fastest dogs there is...Sussie.
Bye for now,
Annelie

No comments: