Sunday 5 August 2007

Agilitycompetition in Halmstad




Yesterday me an Bella went to Halmstad BK and an agilitycompetition. I had Rifka and Zilva, Bella had Svea for training. We had a very nice day, meeting alot of old friends which was really nice...It was hard to tell about my mom, some of you had read my blogg and knew what had happen ..I really appreciate all of you that care, and dare to ask how it is. Sometime I can talk about it without crying, and sometimes its hard..but I do appreciate the concern..
The compeition went very well, Rifka ended upwith two upgrading sticks: she was 5h in jumping and 2nd in agiliyclass..Yippiee! And that is without any training....for a long period. I didnt bring her when I trained because I decided to focus on two at a time...so she really is a doll even though she is much slower on competitions than in training. But she still makes the referenstimes and places in the classes...I guess I need to be out there some more..I talked to some people and they had like 25 competiondays the last couple of months...I dont think I have done 25 competitions alltogether....so I need to get back in the saddle to do my dogs justice...Zilva was also really good, but she is very fast and I lost her after many difficulties, at the middle of the cource after fixing alot of things I didnt think we would fix....she took the wrong side of the slalom and then I let her too loose after that -so we were disqualified..but I do belieeve she has every chance to be a top dog ---without me that is.......she is good, but I have to be better and train some more!

Also we met Zaro & Buddy with owners Hansi and Boel. That was really a nice surprice...the boys are very well behaved and look like real males so I am proud of them! Thanks for that Boel & Hansi. Hansi also took the photos of me running agility...thanks!

We also met Yracs daughter Etna and Mia and saw them running fast as the wind! She is really good, Etna! I love watching her race...
Thank you Halmstad for a great competition! Especially Flockenberg Gunilla and Ola for letting us compete and for the fantastic job you do!
Take a look at the pics,
Annelie