Friday 3 August 2007

The show must go on...



This summer has really been terrible...I miss my mother very much, its hard to loose someone dear....Its all empty if you see what I mean...But I also try to focus on the positive things around me, the kids, the dogs and the rest of my family including my dad and my sister & brother & their familys. I actually have been training agility again, with my good friends Paula, Magne & Jonas 6 years. It was great fun, but I realise that my legs are not as strong as they used too be- I must start training....seriously...But we have trampolin that Zach got for his birthday and yesterday I promised myself that I will do 10 minutes a day to get some strength in my legs...Hope that will work! Also Gohr has left us to move to Sinikka & Martina /kennel Grey Arrows /in Västerås, Sweden. I think that will be a great home, and we hope that our little Gohr will be a nice doggie for them. I really liked him, it was hard to let him go....All is well with my other dogs, it has now been 2 ½ weelks since Bita was mated to IPO III Lann Morian Faxebrand...We still dont know if she has puppies, only time will tell...Keep our fingers crossed because I really liked him and I think it will be a good match. Yesterday I also got an m2 memory card on 2GB and put in my cellphone, so know I can use it to listen to audiobooks...which I discovered is great! You can close your eyes and just enjoy the story. I have taken some new pictures of Attilla, take a look....


Take care for now,
Annelie

No comments: