Thursday 20 September 2007

Crazy week!



Above my pregnant girls some days before going to Brussels. How could believe I actually here was walking14 dogs??? Rifka to the left, Bita to the right.



Grand Place In Brussels by night!


So, I have been to Brussels with work, it was quite some busy days. We did everything you have to do, the Parliament, the Kommission, the SACO head quarters etc. I even cut my hair short.....and had a serious plane incident that made me think my last minute was here......seriously....Now I know what they say by your life flashing by.....how little you feel when you cannot do anything to change the situation...I am so grateful that I got home in one piece, I really am. Maybe I will tell some more about that later.





Below me and Yolanda, my roomy from Karlstad. We had a great time, and she helped me at the hairsalon when I cut my hair where they did not understand english, and my french does NOT include harcutting terms...



But as far as my dog life goes, I also have some great additions at home...before I went to Brussels I stayed up all night with Bita because it was time for her puppies to be delivered....I was in quite some agony about leaving her with the puppies on there way....and 30 minutes after I left home, she had her first puppy!And 5 more within 3 hours.....and I missed it!


But all went well, she did it all herself, just like her mother. Frederic just had to sit and look at her, and she did not need any help at all. 4 girls and 2 boys, my grandchildren! Finally some females also....we are not spoiled with that!


Two days before that, Rifka had her first borned litter. After so many times trying, we had almost given up hope....and there they were, also 4 girls and 2 boys. Unbelievable......


Proud father is our 14 year old Yrac, who mated 5 days in a row without complaining!!


I am glad we got this litter, it is the first female we get from Yrac in our kennel.

Now I am off to bed, tomorrow is another story.
Best,
Annelie

No comments: