Sunday 7 October 2007

Puppies & more puppies...






Hi!
Long time no see, but we have been quite busy over here...With the "101 dalmatians" running around its really an interesting time! The puppies are actually being really nice puppies: they sleep all night, they dont wake us up too early and they havent started to demolish things yet:-)) Now they started eating puppyfood, and they love it! We have 12 different types of puppy collars so that we can separate them from eachother and their different mothers. The females are being really nice also: no fighting or bickering over the puppies when they are all out in the kitchen. I am impressed over how good they take this, I was actually a bit worried because I have heard about females hurting other females puppies etc....Bella and Zach helps me alot with the puppies, we just finished our 3 days deworming cure....that was some work..We have lists with different colours and marks to keep track of everything that needs to be done with them, and I think we've found a working system. Tomorrow is nailclipping time, I think its enough with the badtasting deworming for now....
Old daddy Yrac is also doing fine, he is quite interested in the little squeeky toys in the boxes....he likes to sit and look at them when he is allowed for their mothers. Atti the Papillon is playing with the puppies in their boxes:-) Unbelievable that the females allow this...but they just look at him and say nothing when he is being playtime daddy.....
I spoke to Linnea today, and we are not sure if Dimza is pregnant yet...we have to wait some more days and then I will take a look at her. I am really bad at seing signs of pregnancy, it is soo hard! Even if I look at all the typical places, I cannot be sure until I actually see the belly grow:-)
I will keep you updated a little more offen, I hope I will have better luck with my computer ...I just had some bad virus attack last week so we had to redo my whole machine:-((( In this process I lost alot of emailadresses, so if wait to hear from me, and I have been late- please send me an email again!
Until next time,
Take care!
Annelie & co

No comments: