Wednesday 10 October 2007

Update...


Above is my border collie Kongahälla Zilva, and I just had to show you this picture because it is so very much summer....I just found it looking through my folders.
All is good with the puppies, they are really developing each day now....They have little teeth and try to use them, but sofar it is very little inpact on the environment...aka my furniture.....not as the weeks that are to come...
We now have them all in the kitchen most of the time, because they dont want to be in their boxes...they want to be in the centre of everything, and so they are!!
Some of them have now been given names by their owners-to-be:
Gayka is going to Holland, Gizza to Åmål, Gunpowder to Umeå, Gandhi to Denmark and then some have not decided on a name yet. Also we still have probably two females and one male for sale to the right owner. It depends a little on if and how pregnant Dimza is....We also have to name our puppies- and Frederic wants Gullan.........no comments......and I like the name Gro, from one of the best dogtrainers I know --with quite strong personality:-))) like hopefully the puppie!
Thats all for now, I am exausted from watching another episode of Greys Anatomy:-))) That show is absolutely off the wall when it comes to dealing with emotions....its like a rollercoaster and I dont think I have ever watched a show that so completely drain you of every emotion...
I'm off to bed!
Annelie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

det jeg var ute etter, takk

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David